Sunday, September 30, 2012

31 Days of "Things I have Learned from My Children"

I will be joining a group for the month of October to write for thirty one days. The challenge is to write every single day on one topic. I have picked...Thirty One Days of "Things I have Learned from My Children."

It has probably been the most eye opening thing as a parent to realize what a gift my children are as teachers. They teach me each day about my relationship with my Heavenly Father, what needs and wants look like and what disobedience does to relationships as well as grace. It has been a far bigger journey than I ever imagined; of God using my children to cut away and refine me while working on the process of making me holy. It has often been difficult, many times funny and always worthwhile. 

So, if you are interested in joining me over the next month as I look back on ten years of parenting and all the joys, stumbles, trials and triumphs that have brought me to a few steps closer to who Christ wants me to be, please pop over. 

OR if you are interested in any other topics, please stop by The Nester, there are some great topics being covered in the next month, I am looking forward to quite a few!


1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to checking out what you've learned. Kids are quite educational! :-) I'm doing 31 Days of Good Books, and following some others with book topics... My reading list is going to get plenty long this month!

    ReplyDelete