Monday, May 6, 2013

Give1Save1!

We are so excited to be part of Give1Save1 Europe this week! If you are new to my blog from the Give1Save1 blog, I would love to have you read about our adoption journey. Some of the posts that describe this journey are Steps of Faith, Interruptions, Why are we Adopting, and I am not going to change the world. You can find other posts about life, birthdays, and lessons I have learned, since I have written this blog over the past couple of years. But, as Hamilton became part of our life, it has never made sense to start a new blog about his adoption because he fits with us, our family, our life. Life goes on as we move toward bringing him home. I hope that you stop by through the coming weeks and months as we continue on this journey toward bringing Hami home.

No comments:

Post a Comment